To cancel a placement on Eu Yan Sang Academy’s events and courses, a written notification or an email notification of cancellation must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Registration fees will not be refunded in the event of a cancellation.
- Cancellation notices received at least 7 working days prior to the start of the course will be eligible to a full refund of the course fees paid.
- Cancellation notices received less than 7 working days but more than 3 working days prior to the start of the course will be eligible to a 50% refund of the course fees paid.
- Cancellation notices received less than 3 working days prior to the start of the course will not be entitled to a refund.
No refund will be made for non-attendance on the course.
We accept replacement for attendees if the original registrant is unable to attend. Please inform us in writing of any intention to replace attendees at least 10 working days prior to the course by emailing to email@example.com.
Cancellations by Eu Yan Sang Academy and changes to course content
We constantly review and update our courses and course materials. While we undertake to deliver the courses as advertised, there may inevitably be occasions where the content of the courses or course materials may be subjected to changes without prior notice or, in exceptional circumstances, to cancel an event.
In an event that a course does not meet the minimum number of participants to start and has to be cancelled, we will notify the registered participants and provide full refund of course fees and registration fees within 10 working days of the start date.
* Eu Yan Sang Academy shall assume no liability when circumstances arise due to an unforeseen occurrence or act of God, which result in the need to cancel, reschedule or postpone an event.